Pentatonix does an awesome ‘N Sync medley — no strings attached.
It’s been far too long since I’ve had an nsync boost.Source: entertainmentweekly
Britney. Christina. Justin. …Little Ryan Gosling? Check out our gallery of the ten most successful Mouseketeers — and marvel at the ridiculous fashions therein.
Yes, I absolutely checked to make sure JC, Keri and Tony were on here before reblogging. Some of my faves, DeeDee Magno and Chasen Hampton, didn’t make it-but still a good list!Source: entertainmentweekly
He’s so good and so cute that he might actually be a robot.
We started playing music during lunch this year to add some zest to standing in the heat waiting to eat.
Most of our students were born in 2005 or later and we have to use the Kidz Bop Pandora station so their top five includes:
1) Cha Cha Slide (it really is a worldwide phenomenon, though no one knows who sings it)
2) Baby by Justin Bieber (even our principal has Bieber Fever)
3) Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas (one of the few artists clean enough for this station)
4) Single Ladies by the Chippettes. (yes, the female chipmunks)
5) Move It by Sacha Baron Cohen and Chris Rock (who only adds, “afro circus” sporadically)
When I played the Dougie, my cool points skyrocketed but we had to stop it because they all stopped eating and started dancing uncontrollably.
I wish this couple all the happiness in the world!
What an amazing way to start the rest of your lives together.
Last time I went to Coachella, we showed up around noon and bought tickets at the door. Now people have to buy three day passes a year in advance. Sigh. Would have been worth it for this performance alone.